The description of Age of Strategy
Age of Strategy is a free turn based Strategy Game set in the Age of Empires and knights, vikings and samurais, winged hussars and Templars and many more!
Loads of campaigns, skirmishes and multiplayer games are waiting for you!
NOT a pay to win game! The in-app payment option is for donations only.
The game is a retro-like 8-bit game, so it is not pretty and it has no fancy animations. This is a pure gameplay-oriented turn based strategy.
- More than 500 Campaign maps to pass (Historical ones too! eg: Battle of Troy and so on)
- More than 140 Skirmish maps to fight on
- More than 350 units and buildings
- More than 120 technologies to invent
- Rewarding system: Collecting stars on each map (Based on your performance) will grant you gems used for unlocking new troops or buildings!
- Spell Upgrades: Do you find a map too hard? You can ease the difficulty with various spells that can be bought with gems! (Used on consumption)
- Battle against AI on skirmish maps like in classic strategy games!
- Battle against or with real players worldwide!
- Design your own maps with the Map Editor feature! (Still in Beta)
- Achievement system to make your experience more enjoyable!
- A friend list! Go out there and meet new people!
- Upgrades section containing hundreds of new units, technologies and buildings openable with gems (Including some fun units)!
There are many requests for new and unique units (eg. historical heroes), I am pretty open to this since it's pretty easy to implement a new unit. Please join the
forum, post there the idea and i will make it!
***IF YOU INSTALL IT***
- Please be kind with the rating, since this app is in the middle of development.
- Feel free to send me any suggestions concerning any part of the game (Gameplay, units, unit properties, new unit suggestions, graphics etc...)
- If you would like to take part in creating this game (eg. graphics, translation, ideas) send me an email and/or join the forums!
***FOR A START***
1. Go to Single Player (Or skirmish)
2. Play a map
3. If you have any, send me suggestions!
4. If not, enjoy the game!