STOICO • Everyday Stoic Wisdom 1.4.0
The description of STOICO • Everyday Stoic Wisdom
Stoicism is a philosophy set to teach people to set the mind free from worries about things we can't control, to reject fleeting superficial pleasure and superfluous material possessions, and to distantiate oneself from fear and anxiety by living life in the present moment.
Throughout the ages, Stoicism has been practised by Kings and Queens, Emperors, Artists and Leaders. With STOICO, you can now enjoy the most popular stoic texts directly from your smartphone in a fun and intuitive way.
Swipe the screen to read through the book, passage by passage - enjoy bite-sized nugget of Stoic wisdom at any moment of your day. You can also save & organise your favourite precepts to review anytime you want.
STOICO currently includes:
- "The Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius
- "Enchridion" & "Discourses" (Book I) by Epictetus
- "On Peace of Mind" & "Moral Letters to Lucilius" (Book I) by Seneca
STOICO is completely free to use, now with no ads. The only in-app-purchase is a simple donation as a token of appreciation for the app, which has no impact on the app's functionality whatsoever.
STOICO does not require any special permissions.
- Improved support with newer Android versions
- Removed all ads - in-app-purchase has been replaced with an optional donation. Thank you for your support!