The description of Fighter Pilot: HeavyFire
FighterPilot: HeavyFire is a 3D airplane simulator and fast paced action-adventure game, where you step into the boots of a fighter pilot and fly some of the most iconic modem-era jet combat airplanes loaded with real heavy fire power, while providing close air battle support to army and navy units engaged in war below.
Experience the thrill of flight as you command some of the most lethal gunship aircrafts ever built. The game is completely free to play, runs offline, and has great features like:-
Chose an airplane from an iconic selection like:-
• Cold war era jet airplanes like the Jaguar and Su-25.
• Swing wing ‘go faaasst’ airplanes like the Mig-27 and the Tornado ! Watch those wings fold back as you zoom away !
• The iconic A10 Warthog, the best close air support gunship in the world, is considered nothing less than a flying tank ! units from the army love when this airplane is in flight overhead.
Progressive Hangar system
• Progress across the base tier of airplanes and unlock more advanced tiers e.g the A10 Warthog.
• Expand the performance of your airplane by fine-tuning engine, armor and gunnery parameters.
• Load the airplane with real-world inspired weaponry, from rockets, to missiles, to some large area damage bombs ! At every step, you get to increase your battle preparedness for war.
Immersive visuals in a full fledged 3D simulator
• Fly around a wide variety of environments across mountains, deserts and beaches.
• Unlock different skins for your favourite airplane - inspired by real-world liveries of these aircraft from their operators.
• As you become more comfortable with handling your airplanes, the levels will become harder to test your newly acquired skills. The A10 Warthog is the most advanced airplane in your arsenal.
Enjoy the experience of a 3D simulator, that lets you fly and grow with the game in terms of your skills and abilities, opens up more and more airplanes and levels, and even lets you accelerate that pace through in-app-purchases, rewarded ads, or even by referring friends.
Take your time exploring the beautiful hand-crafted levels, while you keep improving your skills of handling the aircraft and becoming the baddest, fastest, most accomplished fighter pilot out there.
- bugfix: Aircraft Spawn with zero health bug is now fixed
- bugfix: Chapter 5 Mission 6 missing primary objective indication mark now visible on the minimap
- bugfix: game lagging in the main menu hangar is now fixed