The description of Forgotten Hill First Steps
Let's follow Mr. Larson's first steps in the dreadful town of Forgotten Hill, starting from that cold November evening, passing through the horrors of the Puppet Theater, till his escape from the Surgery Clinic of Colonel McMillan. Discover new secrets and gather more information about our hero and about some residents of Forgotten Hill and explore new locations while solving new puzzles and riddles.
Forgotten Hill First Steps is a first-person, horror, point and click game. The story revolves around the secrets of the disturbing town of Forgotten Hill, and to unveil them you will need to solve puzzles, riddles and explore grotesque locations.
Forgotten Hill First Steps includes:
- the very first Forgotten Hill game - Forgotten Hill Fall - with redesigned graphics and more polished details
- the appreciated sequel - Forgotten Hill Puppeteer - where The Gambler made his first appearance
- the third game - Forgotten Hill Surgery - with its surgical horrors
brand new contents that joins the three games together, making them become one single long story, prequel of Forgotten Hill Disillusion
- old and new characters and a deep glimpse in Mr. Larson back story
- our usual grotesque Forgotten Hill atmosphere
- all text and dialogues translated into 9 languages
- our exclusive hint system: a simple click will provide you some help and also allow to skip puzzles
Will you solve the mystery and escape? But, above all, will you survive?
Ready to move your First Steps in Forgotten Hill? In this update we've fixed a bug that may have caused to start in a wrong location in Fall, corrected a small typo in Surgery, added a missing text line in Korean in Fall and fixed documents layout and some missing texts in Portuguese