The description of Google Calendar
Get the official Google Calendar app, part of Google Workspace, for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week, and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations, and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks - Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking coworkers availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Share calendars so people see full event details or just if you are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/calendar/
Follow us for more:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.