The description of Lanota - Dynamic & Challenging Music Game
Play the tunes and follow the rhythm, explore and revive the world. Unlock music of various genres, conquer specially designed boss-stages, and indulge in an artistic picture book!
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
2016 1st IMGA SEA “Excellence in Audio”
2017 Taipei Game Show Indie Game Award “Best Audio”
2017 13th IMGA Global Nominee
2017 Indie Prize Award in Casual Connect Asia “Best Mobile Game” Nominee
>> Innovative and Dynamic Rhythm Game
Not the rhythm game you used to know: we add unique animation to the plate you'll be playing on. Dozens of fantastic music tracks and amazing boss-stage features, different charts and challenges; gentle or intense, beginners, advanced players and experts can all have their game!
>> Artistic and Refreshing Picture Book
"I trust that you, the one blessed by the gods of melody, can surely revive the former world order."
"Tune" the chaotic energy back to harmony, and the world will gradually reveal. Explore places on the map, read a beautifully handcrafted picture book, and collect items on the way as souvenir!
** To share the result screen, Lanota needs your permission to access Photos/Media/Files. We won't read your existing photos or files in the process.
>> Unlock Full Function and More Contents
The free-download version is a trial version.
Get full version (available as in-app purchase) to:
- Remove the progress limit to Main Story
- Skip the waiting time between tracks & go ad-free
- Unlock "retry" function
- Enjoy free trial for first track in each in-app purchase chapter
Full version and in-app purchase chapters are all one-time purchase items. If any problem occurred to your purchased items, please contact us.
Official site http://noxygames.com/lanota/
Unlocking the full version of the game + removing ads
Version 2.19.0 update:
1) Secret Library Selection Vol. 8 "Sound of Four Seasons" is now available! In this chapter, 10 tracks including "Ice Floe / ginkiha(NIZI-RINGO)" "Spark!e / Aoi" and "fall / Apo11o program ft. Mayumi Morinaga" are selected from Subscription Ch. ∞: Ritmo's Secret Library.
2) Added new "Beginner Mission" system as a part of introduction to Lanota.