The description of TIDAL Music - Hifi Songs, Playlists, & Videos
You can now enjoy TIDAL FOR FREE or through our new paid subscriptions. With more options to elevate your music streaming experience with TIDAL, now’s the time to sign up and experience over 80 million audio tracks the way they were meant to sound.
In addition to premium, immersive audio experiences on our new HiFi Plus subscription, you can learn how your listening behavior adds up to support your favorite artists, and support artists directly as a result of your streaming.
With TIDAL HiFi, never miss a note with lossless quality audio.
With TIDAL Free, you can enjoy music across all genres with limited interruptions.
Get TIDAL HiFi to:
- Listen to over 80 million songs in HiFi, ad-free sound anywhere you are, even when you’re offline
- Use TIDAL Connect to listen to HiFi on your favorite devices, including TVs, Amazon Alexa, your preferred speakers and more than 150 other integrations.
- Access 350K+ music videos*
With HiFi Plus, get everything in HiFi and:
- Listen to music in premium, immersive audio formats (MQA, Dolby Atmos, 360 Reality Audio)
- 10% of your subscription gets directed to your most streamed artists every month**
You can start streaming now with TIDAL Free, or visit tidal.com to start your free HiFi or HiFi Plus trial, and then come back to the app to start listening. The subscription is automatically renewed and charged on a monthly (30 day) basis. You can cancel it at any time up until the day before renewal and you can at any time turn off the auto renewal.
*Video not available in UAE
**Select plans may have lower percent allocation
Can Skip BWD/FWD
Can Seek BWD/FWD
Can Play Any Tracks
Can Play Any Playlists
Can Play Any Albums
Can Play Any Music Video
Can Download Playlists/Albums/Music Videos
Can Play Offline Downloaded Playlists/Albums/Music Videos
Unlocked Queue Tracks
Unlocked Suggested Tracks
Unlocked Track Info
Unlocked Master Artist Radio
Unlocked 360 Reality Audio
Disabled DRM Restrictions
Disabled Audio & Visual Ads
New rules for the Play Store make you unable to sign up for paid plans in the app. Visit tidal.com to start a free trial, and then return to the app to start listening.