The description of Tiny Room Stories: Town Mystery
You are a private detective. After receiving a letter from your father, asking for help, you go to the small town of Redcliff.
The city is completely empty. Where have all the inhabitants gone? What happened to your father?
This is what you have to find out. Explore the city, find clues, solve puzzles, open locks to advance your investigation. The game is a mixture of escape the room and classic quests.
- Fully 3D levels that can and should be rotated to inspect them from another angle.
- Variety of locations from the usual residential building to the ancient catacombs.
- Interactive world
- Many puzzles
- Detective story, with unexpected plot twists.
Best Indie Game - Google Play 2019
Best Mobile Game - Indie Prize Award
Best Mobile Game - DevGAMM’2019
Best Mobile Game - GTP Indie Cup W'19
TOP 20 - Indie Games Showcase from Google Play
Best Indie Game (Nominee) - DevGAMM’2019
Excellence in Game Design (Nominee) - DevGAMM’2019
- Completely reworked chapters (1,2,3,4,5)
- Mild changes in chapters (7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
- Added more than 100 new animations and interactions
- Lots of new sounds
- Background music composed specifically for the game
- Delete progress option (if you want to start over)
- Minor bug fixes