The description of Edge Gestures
Now you can do something quickly just by simple gesture on the screen edge.
Supports many different gesture types: Tap, Double tap, Long press, Swipe, Swipe and hold, Pull and slide, and Pie controls
* Supported actions:
1. launching an application or a shortcut.
2. soft key: back, home, recent apps.
3. expanding the status bar: notifications or quick settings.
4. scroll to start. (Android 6.0 or higher)
5. power dialog.
6. adjusting brightness or media volume.
7. fast scroll.
8. toggle split screen.
9. switch to the previous app.
The edge area also can be customized for thickness, length and position.
And this app requires only the permission that are needed!
* This app uses accessibility service API to implement the following features.
The permission is ONLY used to detect the app in foreground and command the system for the following actions:
- Expand notifications panel
- Expand quick settings
- Recent apps
- Power dialog
- Scroll to start
- Fast scroll
- Toggle split screen
- Lock screen
No other information is processed from this permission.
- supports German, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
- fixed some issues on Android 9 or lower versions
- fixed unstable edge position issues on some devices
- fixed some issues on the landscape mode
- fixed some bugs