The description of SparkChess Pro
SparkChess is the only chess game that puts fun first. With a choice of boards, computer opponents and online play, it delivers a first-class experience that is as accessible to experts as it is to beginners, kids and anyone else who wants to discover how entertaining this ancient strategy game really is.
The chess game that everyone can enjoy!
Too many chess apps are impossible for anyone but the experts and masters. The real test of a truly intelligent chess game isn’t how hard it is to beat, but how well it can adapt to players of all skill levels. That’s exactly what makes the award-winning SparkChess stand out.
Whether you’re brand new to the chess board, looking to improve your game, to teach your kids to play, or are ready to take it to the next challenging level, everyone can find the perfect balance in SparkChess.
* Practice chess against the computer or challenge your friends in multiplayer.
* A simple user interface that makes it easy to set up and play games.
* Choose from different boards: 2D, 3D and a stunning fantasy chess set.
* Play casual, quick or expert games, depending on your level.
* Learn chess with over 30 interactive lessons.
* Study famous historcal games.
* Test your skills with over 70 chess puzzles.
* Learn and practice common openings and their variations (over 100 in total).
* A Virtual Chess Coach explains the consequences of your moves.
* The only chess game that appeals to beginners and experts alike.
* Track your multiplayer progress with statistics.
* Create and join teams.
* Save and replay your games.
* Import/Export games in PGN format.
* Watch and comment on live multiplayer games.
* Child-safe design, with built-in anti-abuse measures built-in.
* Edit the board.
* Large and friendly community of chess lovers from all over the world.
Young or old, beginner or advanced, SparkChess gives you the extra edge to become a better chess player while having fun!
Exported PGN files are now accessible in Android/data/air.com.mediadivision.sparkchessphone/files/