The description of Pure Gallery
Gallery with material design, minimalistic UI and fluid animations to enhance your experience. Supports all major formats of images, gifs and videos.
- Grid View (use media's aspect ratio or square thumbnails)
- Manage hidden folders
- FingerPrint authentication to protect folders
- Exclude/hide folders
- Crop/Edit Images
- SdCard support
- Tagging images. Tags written with the app can be recognized in major photo editing softwares(Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, etc)
- Tags can only be written to Jpeg and Png formats and the application uses the Adobe XMP standard. Other tags like XPKeywords and comments are not supported as not every file format supports them.
- Timeline from the left navigation drawer is the "All Media" section
- You need to "update location information" from settings for the location information to be fetched for the images(useful for grouping them).
- The app loads a low-res image first while in the "full media view". The high-res image is loaded soon after the animation is done.
Ready for a stable release
aosp .: disconnected from google services
Cleaned / lightened / optimized (including unnecessary links / buttons removed) (by DmitrySanich
by, en, ru, uk
Application name “Pure Gallery
Fix for: Settings item not working
Bug fixes and performance updates
Next version will feature Rename functionality