The description of Blucifer: The Doom Horse of Denver
Anxiously I fly,
apocalyptic hell beast
fails to soothe my nerves.
All ye who enter Denver via airplane must meet the penetrating glowing scarlet gaze of "Blucifer", the 32 foot tall blue horse sculpture that keeps ominous watch over the gateway to the Rocky Mountains.
Some believe the fact that its creator died while sculpting it is a sign that it is an evil, cursed herald of apocalypse, and part of a larger nefarious underground conspiracy. Others maintain it was just an unfortunate coincidence, and simply a lifeless sculpture. Regardless of what you believe, one thing is for certain... the ominous presence of this sculpture is anything but welcoming, and deserving of its local moniker of "Blucifer".
But... what if it's true...?
Could it be? What if its terrible gaze really is a vessel for ancient, unspeakable evil? What if Denver is intended as ground zero for the apocalypse?!
An extraordinary lightning storm awakens the Evil within Blucifer, freeing him to rampage through the Mile High city. Blucifer will destroy everything in his path, consuming the Souls of the Innocents along the way. How long will his trot of terror last?!
- Run Blucifer through the actual streets and neighborhoods of Denver, Colorado.
- Destroy city blocks to open portals to the Endless Void, granting Unholy Speed power to Blucifer!
- Burn famous landmarks and tourist sights to the ground!
- Avoid or crush any resistance that would foolishly attack you.
- Destroy as much as you can before your evil power runs out and Blucifer is banished to his captive statue form once again!
- A portion of all game sales is donated to DonorsChoose.org, directly benefiting school classrooms in Denver and around Colorado!
Blucifer: The Denver Doom Horse is a good luck, have fun game, lovingly crafted right here in Denver. If you've ever visited or lived in the Mile High City, you'll love this game's recreation of one of the world's best places to live.
Gloom Horizon - Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Agnus Dei X - Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
If you live in/love Colorado, be sure to check out "Rush 'Hower", another game by glhf that takes place on the treacherous Eisenhower Pass!
Fix for black screen on latest Android phones