The description of MobileSheetsPro Music Viewer
MobileSheetsPro is the ultimate sheet music viewer for Android tablets. It frees you from having to lug around books and binders, and gives you the ability to access any score in your library in seconds. It also comes with a number of powerful features for musicians including:
- Multiple modes of operation including two pages side-by-side, half page turns, and vertically scrolling pages.
- Hands-free page turns using any bluetooth or usb devices (including two and four pedal models), or through the automatic scrolling feature
- Annotations for marking up music including support for freeform drawing, basic shapes, text and stamps
- A custom audio player for playing audio tracks with your scores. Audio player supports a-b looping and multiple sizes.
- Custom page ordering, making it easy to cut out unnecessary pages, repeat pages or change the sequence of pages without affecting the original document.
- A metronome with multiple display modes and sound effects
- Bookmarks for quick and easy access to sections in scores
- Link points for handling repeats and quickly jumping between pages
- Smart buttons that can be placed on a score to activate configurable actions when pressed
- Support for multiple file types including images, PDFs, text files and chord pro files.
- Support for importing CSV index files to break up large PDF songbooks
- Support for communicating with MIDI devices over USB to load songs or trigger actions.
- The ability to transpose chords in text and chord pro files.
- Manual and automatic cropping to completely eliminate unnecessary margins
- Support for setlists and collections to efficiently group songs for playback.
- Powerful library management features with a huge list of supported metadata fields, giving you complete control over the data in your library
- A free companion application for the PC that makes it a breeze to create and edit songs
Give MobileSheetsPro a try today and experience the freedom of having all your scores just a simple tap away.
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music - you must provide your own. This application can not play back PDFs, images or text/chord pro files. It can only display those files and play back audio files.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app for free here: http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html
Instructions for transferring your library from MobileSheets to MobileSheetsPro can be found here: http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/ms_upgrade_instructions.pdf
If Google Play incorrectly states that your device is incompatible, please try the following steps:
1: Reboot your tablet
2: Go to your tablet Settings->Applications->Google Play and tap Clear Data. Do the same for Google Play Services.
3: Load Google Play and install MobileSheetsPro
4: If the installation still does not work, reboot your tablet and try again
That fixes the problem for most users. Several reboots may be required.
- Added option to turn half a page at a time while using the vertical scrolling display mode
- Added bug where multiple tempos would not be displayed correctly in the dropdown in the metronome
- Fixed bug where drawing with the pen tool after zooming would pan unexpectedly if "Reset pan and zoom on load" was enabled
- Fixed bug that can occur if MobileSheets is not managing files, expose database is enabled and the storage location is changed
- See release notes for full list of changes