The description of The First Tree
The First Tree is a third-person exploration game centered around two parallel stories: a fox trying to find her missing family, and a son reconnecting with his estranged father in Alaska. Players take control of the fox on a poignant and beautiful journey that crescendos at the source of life, and perhaps result in an understanding of death. Along the way, players can uncover artifacts and stories from the son's life as he becomes intertwined in the fox’s journey towards The First Tree.
• Not a "fox simulator," but an emotional, intimate story by a one-man team with an ending you won't soon forget.
• Featuring a gorgeous, orchestral soundtrack by acclaimed artists like Message to Bears, Lowercase Noises, and Josh Kramer.
• A short story-driven game (about 2 hours long) with some light puzzle solving, platforming, and no enemies.
Please note: A fast, modern device with at least 2GB of RAM is required to enjoy The First Tree.
How to install The First Tree OBB
- Install downloaded APK file
- Extract and copy folder "com.davidwehle.thefirsttree" to "Android/Obb/"
- Start app and enjoy
First full release.